Pages

May 26, 2013

Little Magician

My little man turned 6 yesterday.  As we drove to the store to pick up his cake, I watched him from the rearview mirror.  He sat in the backseat of the car staring out the window absent-mindedly with a small smile on his face.  No doubt he was imagining the upcoming adventures of the day.  As I watched him, I had a wave of nostalgia come over me.  I grew up hearing parents lament over their children's vanishing youth, but I never realized how quickly it really does fly by.  What I would do to freeze time at this moment and keep him six years old forever.

He wanted a magician theme this year for his party and his yearly pictures.  While it's likely just the flavor of the month as far as obsessions go, I don't think he could have picked a more fitting theme.  Not a day has gone by since the day he was born that he hasn't made me laugh.  Oh, how I love this little boy!

2013-05-15 Magician outsidew


2013-05-15 Magician outside2w


2013-05-15 Magician outside1w


Magician outside 077w


Magician1 copyw